7.04.2007

Remodel: Week 9

I just finished my morning workout, and everyone else is still asleep so I thought I would use this opportunity to post the latest remodel pictures. Word has it that they will be done next week! I plan to post the before and after pictures when it is completely done, but if you are itching to see what it was like before, just click here.

Some kitchen views, with a little help from The Girl:

Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image

The Bathroom (the grout was sealed yesterday so we aren’t allowed to walk on the floor)
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
Click for larger image
The dining room
Click for larger image
A break to pick her nose
Click for larger image
The new slide in dual fuel range
Click for larger image

So there you have it, some minor details remain, and carpet for the living room and office will go a long way to making it feel done I’m sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good! The floors look awesome. I'm drooling over your new kitchen, very jealous.